Water Damage Restoration in Philadelphia, PA
Expertise and Experience to get the job done
Water enters your home in many ways – some invited, some not. When unwelcome water leads to water damage, a quick and thorough response is essential, both to limit the water damage and to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. The Indoor Air Quality division of the Environmental Protection Agency recommends, “Clean and dry any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.” When the water damage is more than a home or business owner can effectively address alone, FastPro Restoration has the resources, expertise, and experience to get the job done right and right away.
Surface water must be quickly removed (extracted). Then the water that has been absorbed and wicked into areas not always visible can be assessed and addressed. To achieve structural drying in a timely manner, specialized equipment like the TES drying system is the best answer. TES is the world’s fastest drier for water damaged structures, with most locations being completely dried in less than 30 hours (1.25 days) where conventional methods take between 3 to 7 days.
Flood damage should always be managed by an experienced water damage contractor. The extent of water damage and its potential problems are best addressed by professionals who have experience with electricity in this environment, working with debris on and below the water’s surface, and identifying and correcting walls and substructure which require reconstruction.
Why Use Fast Pro?
- Live calls taken 24/7
- Work with all insurance
- Our mature staff respect you and your property
- Faster drying times to reduce cost, speed up your insurance claim, and reduce secondary damages.
- Special pricing for self-pay customers, payment plans
We have the equipment to efficiently dry the structure and the procedures to clean and restore your home or business. Sewage water damage of any significance also requires special precautions and experience. In such instances, a professional water damage restoration service like FastPro Restoration definitely should be called – fast!
FastPro Restoration offers complete water damage restoration services, including, when necessary, structural demolition. We also take care of all types of broken pipe water damage and frozen pipe water damage.
FastPro Restoration covers all the details of:
- Water extraction and dehumidifying
- Basement water damage and flooded basement cleanup
- Structural drying
- Pack out (removal and inventory of items for restoration or disposal)
- Disinfection and sanitization
- Odor control
- Mold and mildew prevention
- Cleaning and preserving contents
- Cleaning and restoring walls, ceilings, and flooring
- Restoring damaged structural elements
We deliver what we promise, whenever and wherever possible. Read the testimonials »
See what the eye can’t see. Do not play the guessing game!
How Thermal Imaging Works
The infrared camera scans the building, using heat differential to find moisture, construction defects, and heat energy loss. Since water holds its temperature longer than most building materials or the air, it is easily found by the camera’s state of the art sensors. Thermal imaging can also track moisture to its source, eliminating the need to rip apart ceilings, walls, or floors to find the cause of the problem.
The pictures show the moisture (blue) from a roof leak that is not otherwise visible on an office wall. In this instance the customer saved thousands of dollars in repair costs because the problem was found quickly with thermal imaging.
When to Use Thermal Imaging
Thermal imaging is extremely effective in the following situations:
- Locating hidden moisture intrusions in a building
- Determining whether building materials are truly dry after flooding
- Determining the extent of water damage
- Obtaining visual evidence of moisture or construction flaws for legal purposes
- Finding points of energy loss in a building
- Preventative maintenance for a home
- Home inspection before purchasing a home
Servicing the entire Philadelphia PA area, including: