Water Damage Restoration in Fagleysville PA
Call Now At (610) 948-5565 For 24/7 Service Within 60 Minutes
Why Use Fast Pro?
- Live calls taken 24/7
- Emergency service within 60 minutes
- Work with all insurance
- Our mature staff respect you and your property
- Faster drying times to reduce cost, speed up your insurance claim, and reduce secondary damages.
- Special pricing for self-pay customers, payment plans
Expertise and Experience to get the job done
Water enters your home in many ways – some invited, some not. When unwelcome water leads to water damage in Fagleysville PA, a quick and thorough response is essential, both to limit the water damage and to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. The Indoor Air Quality division of the Environmental Protection Agency recommends, “Clean and dry any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.” When the water damage is more than a home or business owner can effectively address alone, FastPro Restoration has the resources, expertise, and experience to get the job done right and right away.
Surface water must be quickly removed (extracted). Then the water that has been absorbed and wicked into areas not always visible can be assessed and addressed. To achieve structural drying in a timely manner, specialized equipment like the TES drying system is the best answer. TES is the world’s fastest drier for water damaged structures, with most locations being completely dried in less than 30 hours (1.25 days) where conventional methods take between 3 to 7 days.
Flood damage should always be managed by an experienced water damage contractor. The extent of water damage and its potential problems are best addressed by professionals who have experience with electricity in this environment, working with debris on and below the water’s surface, and identifying and correcting walls and substructure which require reconstruction.
FastPro Restoration covers all the details of:
- Water extraction and dehumidifying
- Basement water damage and flooded basement cleanup
- Structural drying
- Pack out (removal and inventory of items for restoration or disposal)
- Disinfection and sanitization
- Odor control
- Mold and mildew prevention
- Cleaning and preserving contents
- Cleaning and restoring walls, ceilings, and flooring
- Restoring damaged structural elements
We deliver what we promise, whenever and wherever possible. Read the testimonials »
Some of the types of water damage we can handle:
- Broken pipe water damage
- Frozen pipe water damage
- Toilet overflow
- Water heater
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- And many more!